Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TEST RESULTS!

I know many of you have been wondering how I did on the Licensed Battlefield Guide Exam. I've been wondering too. The wait is over! My score was 213 out of 241 questions (88%). They are taking the top 19 scores. I needed a score of 225 to make the cut. So, alas, I didn't quite make it this year, but not bad for a first try. I'm very pleased with my effort and will take the exam again.
Thanks to all who supported me and wished me luck. Hopefully 2 years from now after the next exam, I'll have slightly different news.

Happy New Year everybody!

Todd

2 comments:

Annette said...

Todd,
Congratulations on how well you did the first time around. We're proud of you and I can't wait to brag that I personally know a real live Gettysburg Battlefield Guide!!!
Annette and Emil, Austintown, OH

Sandy said...

Todd,

A Big Congrats on your results for the Gettysburg Battlefield Guide. We're both very proud of you. Can't wait to see you, Christine and of course Molly.

Sandy and Dan, Southington, OH